Friday, February 19, 2010

Love never dies a natural death

"If you could love me again, this time I'd be ready for it.
I think about you everyday and I'm so sorry I hurt you."

BAM, enough said.


I don't understand why this reminds me of him so much. It sucks living across the country from someone you care so much about. He's like the only guy that I can open up to. I can be gay around him, I can tell him my deepest secrets and he won't judge me. Since Carlos left he's been there for me. I feel like sometimes I hurt his feeling when I tell him about guys though. I feel like when it comes down to that I should keep it to myself. But I dunno I guess it's cuz of our past and what we once had? I dunno it's confusing as fuck. The day I told him that he's like my new best guy friend he told me he was lucky to have me. Lucky for me to be there for him, since he tells me everything. He was there for me when I needed some one the most. When I needed someone to talk to. He always has been.

He means the world to me and so much more, he's my everything without him I honestly don't know what I'd do.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment