Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ah man, I'm fucking up dood.


So much drama is happening, I sometimes don't even know what to do. I hate how the people you care about the most are the main ones who hurt you. But fuckit oh well that's life, I can't be letting that shit get to me. I know that I am better than that, I know that I am stronger than that. I never let anything get to me and I am not about to fucking break down to some shit people said. I don't care how many friendships I loose because of it. I rather loose fake friend than try to figure them out and get hurt. I don't think that made sense but fuckit. I don't care.

I hate all guys. I hate how they think they can walk all over you. I hate how they think they can do anything. I hate how they think they can break me down.


I am not going to cry over some guy. I am not going to fight over a guy. I am not going to get stepped on by a guy. I am not ever going to let a guy control me. Never gonna happen.



Fuck you guys.

1 comment:

  1. You indeed are a strong person. You know there will always be those who would listen to your problems and hear what is bothering you.

    ReplyDelete