Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today,

I finally spoke to Carlos.

I was so shocked when I got the call, I didn't know what to do or say. Then the next thing I knew I was crying. I couldn't top crying until he made me laugh. Speaking to him was like speaking to the world's greatest person ever. He told me he's coming back. I can NOT wait. He's told me about his job, his friends, his family, etc.
His call made it seem like there was no evil in this world. As if everything was perfect. His laugh made me have the happiest feeling in the world. I've never experienced such a thing. We didn't talk for that long but just hearing his voice after a year+ made me so.....happy. I don't know how to explain it.


Ah, my ninja turtle Carlos, my little brother. My everything.<3





Imma always be here waiting till I can finally smack you across the head and say I love you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment