Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pass,

I started college yesterday.


It, honestly, felt like I was in High School all over again.

I meet new people, saw old friends, got burned by the lame ass sun! haha


I have to go buy a new camera today, that's literally my photography homework. Get a digital camera that is not point-and-shoot and take it to class tomorrow. I'M GOING TO LOOK SOOOOOOO COOL CARRYING A CAMERA AROUND. *sarcasm* haha I also gotta buy alot of books well not like text books but like little ones. I got my financial aid thing it said it can give meh up to $5,000+ I have to call to confirm it and do who knows what.



Today is my dad's birthday. I'm so lucky to have him here alive and healthy. I hope he has many more years. Even if it means he's like 90 and walking meh down the aisle haha. I think we're going to take him out to eat. Probably. I can write alot more but I'm tired and yeah.
Happy 61st Birthday nigha<333


(That's us in 92)
:)

Food time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment